Friday, August 01, 2008

How Did This Happen?


Hello, folks. It's me, Jim. And I have no idea what Blogger is doing with skippy's main blog. All I'm certain of is that skippy's being railroaded.

Had this happened at some earlier time, I would have automatically assumed it was something I wrote that caused it -- I've mutated into a bit of a black sheep over the years. But I haven't contributed any posts lately, in large part because I feel like I'm the black sheep of the flock, so I don't think I had anything to do with it. Therefore, what is going on?

In the meantime, skippy's more than welcome to ply his trade at my own blog, Mockingbird's Medley, both until and after the issues with his blog are settled. (I decided not to take away any of my own contributors' keys after the second time I quit blogging -- now it turns out there was a good reason why.)

Til further on -- and good luck with Blogger, skippy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home